|Big Brother 18|
|Times Faced Eviction:||1|
Sue Evans (born 16 September 1968) is a contestant in Big Brother 18. On Day 1 Sue was one of the candidates for the People's Housemate vote, where she had to try and convince the public to vote her into the House over fellow candidates; Tom, Simone and Andrew. However, in the end she finished in third in the vote and was sent home, with Tom Barber having been voted in. On Day 25 she was given a second chance at being a housemate, entering the House, alongside Andrew, Sam and Simone as a "second-chance housemate".
- Sue lives with two of her children, Imani and Rachel. She describes herself as the head of the family.
- Sue is known for her straight-talking attitude and strong opinions. She describes herself as "tough and nuts".
- Sue returned to university at the age of 42 to study Media. "I was the oldest person in my class".
- Sue is single at the moment. "Men totally get on my nerves and they don't live up to my expectations".
- Why Big Brother?
- "Going into the House, as myself, is an experience of a lifetime and would be a dream come true for me".