|Times Faced Eviction||1|
Sam Evans is a housemate and winner of Big Brother 14.
Welsh, funny and warm, Sam is an ambitious cheeky chap who has represented Great Britain and Wales as part of their deaf football teams. Sam was born with 70-80% hearing loss, which his parents discovered when he was 3 years old. He wants to become a role model to deaf kids who are too ashamed to wear their hearing aids.
When asked how his hearing will affect him in the House, he says he can't pronounce words very well and finds it annoying that his speech isn't perfect. However, his speech has improved immensely through speech therapy. Sam doesn't always hear conversations correctly and will give an answer that doesn't have anything to do with the question which can be amusing.
He describes himself as fun and confident, with no common sense. He likes to think he is in good shape and goes to the gym now and again but struggles to keep motivated. He has never had a girlfriend and he wants to meet someone soon, although he thinks he is too young to settle down. He has always had a major crush on Julia Roberts and also likes Frankie and Mollie from The Saturdays. He says he would definitely snog someone in the House.
Sam enjoys flirting with the ladies at work and compares himself to Del Boy from Only Fools and Horses.
Big Brother 14Edit
On Day 37, his fellow housemates chose Sam to go into the Safe House with Sophie after being told whoever they choose would live in luxury and be immune from the next eviction. This, however, was a lie and Sam and Sophie had unknowingly put themselves up for eviction.
|Sam's Nominations History|
| Nominations Against|
|6||In Safe House|
- At the age of 23, Sam was the second youngest male Big Brother 14 housemate.
- With the first being Michael Hughes, Sam is the second ever Big Brother housemate to suffer from a physical disability that affects the senses of the body.
- Unlike Michael, who has lost 100% of his sight, Sam has lost 70-80% of his hearing; this means he is able to partially hear.
- Sam is the ninth ever Welsh Big Brother housemate.
- Sam is the fourth ever male Welsh Big Brother housemate.
- Sam and Hazel O'Sullivan were the only two Big Brother 14 housemates not to originate from England.
|Big Brother 14 Housemates|
Callum Knell · Charlie Travers · Daley Ojuederie · Dan Neal · Dexter Koh · Gina Rio · Hazel O'Sullivan · Jack & Joe Glenny · Jackie Travers · Jemima Slade · Sallie Axl · Sam Evans · Sophie Lawrence · Wolfy Millington