|Born:||November 25, 1992|
|Big Brother 17|
|Times Faced Eviction:||0|
Lateysha Grace (born 25 November 1992) was a housemate in Big Brother 17. She entered the Main house on Day 1 and was the sixth to be evicted on Day 36.
- Before being evicted, she was the initial favourite to win the series.
- Lateysha was the second housemate to be evicted during annihilation week.
- Like Chelsea, Alex and Sam, Lateysha was not given a typical eviction. Like the others, he left through the diary room exit.
- She previously appeared on the MTV show The Valleys from 2012 to 2014.
- Lateysha has a daughter named Wynter with her ex-boyfriend Ben Charles.
- She was the only housemate to be evicted without facing any evictions.
On Day 36, the housemates were gathered in Big Brother's deliberation room and were told to each stand in front of a button. They were told that whoever pressed their button first, would receive £20,000 from the prize fund but that they would also have to choose one of their fellow housemates to evict. Jason Burrill was the first one to press his button and he chose to evict Lateysha.
|Big Brother 17 Housemates|
Alex Cannon · Andrew Tate · Andy West · Charlie Doherty · Chelsea Singh · Emma Jensen · Evelyn Ellis · Georgina Cantwell · Hughie Maughan · Jackson Blyton · Jason Burrill · Jayne Connery · Lateysha Grace · Laura Carter · Marco Pierre White, Jr. · Natalie Rowe · Ryan Ruckledge · Sam Giffen · Victoria Jensen