|Big Brother 18|
|Times Faced Eviction:||2|
Imran Javeed (born 12 October 1977) is a housemate in Big Brother 18 and the husband of Sukhvinder Javeed. He entered the Big Brother house on Day 1 alongside his wife. On Day 12 he was evicted from the Big Brother House, finishing in 14th place.
- Imram was raised in a strict Muslim family
- He met his wife Sukhvinder, at school when they were eight years old
- Growing up, their relationship was frowned upon and they had to sneak out at night to meet.
- Imram wants to show the UK what a modern Muslim looks like.
- Why Big Brother?
- "I want to show my children how to be a good person. I want to be an example to the next generation as well and let them know it's not all about social media".