|Occupation:||Miss Nigeria UK|
|Big Brother 18|
|Times Faced Eviction:||3|
Hannah Agboola (born 26 April 1994) is a housemate in Big Brother 18, alongside her sister. She and her sister; Deborah entered the Big Brother house on Day 1.
- Hannah is the current reigning Miss Nigeria UK 2016 who wants to "inspire the youth of today's UK-born Nigerians to embrace their culture".
- Her best personality trait is her "confidence and bravery" and not matte what comes her way she "doesn't shy away or back down from a challenge"
- She wants to use her influence to guide young people to get away from gangs and crime to lead to a better life.
- Hannah values a strong family and friendship, and will stand up and fight their corner, as well as her own.
- Why Big Brother?
- "I want to do Big Brother because I want to do something I have never done before, it's a unique experience. I want to be challenged as a person. I want to do something outside the box."