|Born:||May 16, 1981|
|Age:||36 (33 on BB)|
|Big Brother 15|
|Times Faced Eviction:||5|
Chris R Wright was a housemate in Big Brother 15. He entered the house on Day 2 and was evicted on Day 72, coming in 5th place.
- He sells works of art drawn in biro.
- Chris' main passions are music, movies, ideas, girls, individuality, creativity, honesty and respect.
- He claims to be quick and witty with a dry sense of humor.
- When asked if he would choose money or love, Chris said: "I'd rather have money right now, I've got love but I don't feel independent enough to say I love myself."
- He explains his worst personality trait as: "I'll see a sunny day and say yeah but it's going to rain in a minute".
- Chris wants to do Big Brother for the "free rent", "to lose weight" and because he "can’t afford therapy".
- He was the oldest male housemate in his respective series.
- Chris was the only male Power Housemate with two reigns, the first being selected by the public and the second being in the Power Alliance with Ashleigh and Mark.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10|
|Day 39||Day 44|
Since the conclusion of Big Brother 15, Chris has gone on to write and direct his own short horror movie entitled "The Water Boatman" that is set to be released in 2016.
|Big Brother 15 Housemates|
Ash Harrison · Ashleigh Coyle · Chris Wright · Christopher Hall · Danielle McMahon · Helen Wood · Jale Karaturp · Kimberly Kisselovich · Mark Byron · Marlon Wallen · Matthew Davies · Pauline Bennett · Steven Goode · Tamara Stewart-Wood · Toya Washington · Winston Showan