Celebrity Big Brother 18
Read about the latest series of CBB
Read more >
Your 2016 Winners!
Read more about the winners from the 2016 series'
Read more >
Big Brother UK Wiki is a wiki which contains information about the reality TV show Big Brother UK, which aired from 2000 – 2010 on Channel 4 and from 2011 onwards on Channel 5. We are hoping that this wiki continues to be a very worthwhile encyclopaedia of Big Brother UK information, and we really need your help to make it happen. So go on! If you can think of a relevant article to create on this wiki, fire away!
After 22 series and 275 different housemates, Big Brother ended on the 10th September, 2010 at 11:35pm on Channel 4.
Big Brother was resurrected by Channel 5 on 18th August, 2011.
To create a new article, just enter the title below.
Make sure your article is relevant to the topic before publishing, otherwise it may be deleted.
If you are new to wikis, check out Help:Contents.
- 431 articles since July 2008
- 9,033 edits since July 2008
- 2,072 media files since July 2008
- Articles referring to specific Big Brother series must be named Big Brother xx where xx is the series number, not Big Brother xxxx where xxxx is a year.
- Articles must not be created for future Big Brother series until there is sufficient content for the article. Almost empty articles will be deleted.
- The housemates infobox for a current series will use the word "Nominated" to refer to housemates who are facing eviction.
- The first letter of the word "House" must always be capitalized when referring to the Big Brother House.
- When referring to a specific day during a Big Brother series, the first letter of the word "Day" must always be capitalized, and the day number given in numerical form.
If you feel any of these rules ought to be changed, please discuss this here.
A Wiki where fans can create their own series of Big Brother.