|Born:||22 December 1995|
|Age:||22 (18 on BB)|
|Occupation:||Boutique shop worker|
|Big Brother 15|
|Times Faced Eviction:||4|
Ashleigh Coyle was a housemate in Big Brother 15. She entered the house on Day 2 and was evicted on Day 72, coming in 2nd place.
- Ashleigh describes herself as being confrontational and believes that she can't be led into thinking something or having her opinion swayed.
- She is signed to a modelling agency and does modelling work in her free time. Ashleigh says that she would love to become a well-known model one day.
- Ashleigh is a vegetarian.
- She is a big fundraiser for a re-homing centre for cats and dogs due to her love of animals.
- Ashleigh would rather have love than money because "you always see celebrities who have enough money to feed the world and they’re unhappy".
- She says that her worst trait is that she talks about herself too much and that she sometimes forces her opinions on others.
- She is pro-abortion and has strong views which are generally not accepted among her community.
- Her idea of a nightmare housemate would be some who is lazy, unhygenic and doesn't clean up after themselves.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10|
|Day 39||Day 44|
|Big Brother 15 Housemates|
Ash Harrison · Ashleigh Coyle · Chris Wright · Christopher Hall · Danielle McMahon · Helen Wood · Jale Karaturp · Kimberly Kisselovich · Mark Byron · Marlon Wallen · Matthew Davies · Pauline Bennett · Steven Goode · Tamara Stewart-Wood · Toya Washington · Winston Showan