|Big Brother 18|
|Times Faced Eviction:||0|
Andrew Cruickshanks (born 22 April 1993) is a contestant in Big Brother 18. On Day 1, Andrew became a candidate for the People's housemate and had to try and convince the public to vote him in over rivals, Sue, Simone and Tom. To do this he had to throw shade at his fellow candidate and prove why he'd be a good People's person. However he finished in 2nd place in the vote, losing out to Tom Barber. On Day 25, Andrew was given a second chance as a housemate and entered the House as a "second-chance" housemate.
On Day 44, he evicted Sam during The Steal and on Day 54 he finished in 5th place and winning £34,000.
- Andrew wants to represent his country and thinks it would be great to see a Scottish person in the House.
- Family is the most important thing to him. He would do anything for them and says they are "irreplaceable" to him.
- Andres is passionate about hairdressing and even spends his spare time session styling for events.
- Hates to "dwell on the negative" and describes himself as a happy and positive person, which people find annoying
- Why Big Brother?
- "I want to do it for the experience and the money! I want to give it to my grandmother who is supportive to me".